Wednesday, September 06, 2006

To Be Ordained Or Not To Be Ordained

I fell into some conversations, like you do. Before I knew it I was looking up and seeing some very obvious things staring me in the face. Conversations looped around the fact that there was a new way to be ordained that recognised the stuff you were already doing. For the first time it made sense. Maybe it is a feeling of being stronger and having something to offer. Supported and being understood helps the process.

This is a maybe – perhaps – if - kinda feeling, but it feels like the start of something weird and special. I guess at the very least the journey will be interesting.

Just need to swallow hard, get over the feeling of selling my soul. Listen not speak. Hear what they are really saying. Consider the idea of being part of something while still being able to hang around on the edges.

Que Sera Sera

No comments: