Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Back To Life Back To Reality

I stopped blogging. You may have noticed.

I struggled with all the things I was dealing with and not knowing how to write about them.

I have just been to Greenbelt and returned home.

It felt like a watershed in so many ways and I think I can handle writing again.

I think maybe I need to write and I need to be honest. If you can’t be honest what is the point.

i guess that is a kind of warning - feel the need to not stray far from bluntness and truth.

Some friends think blogs are a waste of time. Others think they are wonderful. I am starting to think that I need to use it as a place to offload thoughts and process stuff.

I was once warned by a friend to be careful what I wrote because it was in the public domain, but you know what, I care less about that and more about expressing truth and struggling with issues until they make sense.

When I arrived at Greenbelt I was struggling with so many things that were creating dark places in my head, I couldn’t decide what to do or what to feel.

After many discussions with many friends I have somehow come out the other side with a resolve and an understanding of how I feel about those things.

I guess that is what God and friends are for.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

You see...I leave your link on my blog for months while nothing happens, and the moment I decide that you've abandoned us forever and remove you, you start writing again. Welcome back. Missed you x