Thursday, November 17, 2005

visuals for the imagination impaired

Ok then
Finally remembered how to do photos
(ok what I actually did was find an old blog entry and copy the code
Which now bothers me that I still don’t know … all I know is how to cut n paste)

But here are the first batch


the horrible wallpaper that we have lived with for over three years




what happens when you remove skirting




my first plastering attempt … ‘hmmm now how do we do smooth?’




I’m gonna tear this playhouse down




cor blimey luv a duck get the kettle on sweetheart




Viewers/readers will note that the above photos have not been ‘photoshopped’ this really is the state of our study and that really is steve ruining his manicure

In fact the next lot of photos will show the floor up and steve being an electrician … shocking I know :)

3 comments:

1 i z said...

"Viewers/readers will note that the above photos have not been ‘photoshopped’ this really is the state of our study and that really is steve ruining his manicure"

Though of course we can't see your face...

And when you say "shocking"...

Rachel said...

Yup, I too was wondering whether the "shocking" was literal or not!!

Who knows, with these previously unknown talents, what next? ...maybe helping build site?!?!

Kathryn said...

That is a truely awesome sight! As they say, "thank you for sharing..." :-)

No.
I'm impressed.
Honest...