Tuesday, August 02, 2005

coldplay

Look it's not a plug as such
I just wanted to say something about this

http://www.coldplay.com

going here means you can see the new coldplay video for 'fix you'

and in the first minute you see just behind him a sign pointing towards kings cross ... and the lyric and spiritual feel of this amazing song is just stunning ... and makes you think of all the hurt and how maybe god can just fix you ... them ... us ... me

the single is released on 22nd august
if I was king I would make this our theme song at greenbelt this year but I'm not king and apparently I don't always get what I want

but anytime you hear it
do me a favour
think that maybe ... just maybe he can
fix you

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Thanks love
That's beautiful.
Aren't I coming on....a mere 3 years since you started my non classical education, and now I enjoy Coldplay :-)